Monday, March 06, 2006

Or not to drive

you won't believe what happened today...i was at work and this french lady comes up to me, sticks some strange electronic device to her neck and starts "speaking". you know the kind where the device will output lifeless and robotic "words". i could not understand a work of it, and it wasn't her french accent i can tell you. i know the bloody device exists, but just never thought someone would actually speak to me with it....

oh yeah, i also got my driving license at last, in the mail this morning. looks cool, how many 19 year olds has that card...quite cool indeed. i am losing my enthusiasm of driving already, not like i hate it or anything, but i just don't crave it, i drive when i need to, like back home from work. (though i only know the PIE and ECP roads)

well...that's it i guess, my life isn't really bustling right now
<< Home